11 July 2016
Mandela Day 2016 @ Towers!
Next Monday, 18 July, Towers of Hope has quite a couple of diverse opportunities for those who, in commemorationof Nelson Mandela, want to do their 67 MINUTES of community service.
You could either be involved with:
- our food program (i.e. serving or preparing food in our daily soup kitchen),
- helping us to sort out and preparing clothing parcels in our 2nd hand clothing bank,
- assisting in cleaning our facilities (i.e. washing walls & windows, painting the fence),
- assisting in general admin on our office,
- or IF YOU ARE VERY ADVENTUROUS, preparing "eco-bricks" (i.e. filling plastice bottles with non-recyclable rubbish)
Whatever you would like to do, PLEASE contact us beforehand @ 051-430-4274 (office), or Neels @ 076-930-2046 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Together, we are making a difference!
De la Harpe V le Roux